- Our Experience
- Since our founding in 1926, we have focused on providing outstanding fabric care. Our current staff of 30 employees brings over 250 years of combined cleaning, restoration, and alteration experience to every item we service.
- Numerous awards and recognition
- have made us the preferred cleaner for such retailers as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Versace, Chanel, and Hugo Boss. Parkway is the only area recipient of the distinguished America’s Best Cleaners Award and Washingtonian Magazine recently named us Best Washington Metro Drycleaner.
- Extraordinary hand finishing by our highly trained staff
- Everything we care for will be hand ironed, hems will be rolled, lapels softly finished, and all garments and household treasures undergo three levels of extensive inspection before they are completed.
- Environmentally safe
- and mild organic cleaning agents have been selected to more gently clean clothes, thereby preserving and often extending the life of one’s garments as well as the environment.
- In a word, we’re “fussy” about the way we treat our customer’s possessions.
- We even went as far as designing our own method to protect delicate and unique buttons, and have sold our design to dry cleaners in Europe and Canada.
- When we return a garment
- it will always be ready to wear. All cleaning tags are removed from clothes — no more broken nails or ruined manicures from de-tagging! And we routinely give special attention to such items as loose and missing buttons, hooks, eyes, cuffs, zippers, and threads, as well as to falling hems and loose shoulder pads.
- Free Pickup and Delivery
- is offered to all clients within Parkway’s current Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC service area.
- Special services
- We also offer a variety of additional services that cater to many other clothing and household cleaning needs, including:
- Household fabrics, including upholstery, table and bed linens, slipcovers, and tapestries
- Draperies and Blind Cleaning, done in your home, office or in our plant
(and we can take-down and re-hang draperies when necessary)
- Storage of off-season clothing and furs in temperature controlled vaults
- Wedding Gowns and Formal Wear, a specialty for decades
- Area Carpets & Rugs with an emphasis on fine Orientals
- Fire, Smoke, Water & Mold Cleaning, De-odorizing & Restoration
- Fine Alterations and Reweaving
- Suedes, Leathers, and Furs
- Purse and Handbag Cleaning
- Shoe Repair
Pickup & Delivery in most of Metro DC*
Areas We Service
MARYLAND: Bethesda, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Glen Echo, Kensington, Silver Spring, Montgomery County, Potomac, Rockville, Parts of Gaithersburg
VIRGINIA: Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, Crystal City, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Mclean, Oakton, Reston, Rosslyn, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Parts of Herndon, Parts of Springfield
WASHINGTON DC: Adams Morgan, Capitol Hill, Cleveland Park, Dupont Circle, Foxhall, Friendship Heights, Georgetown, Glover Park, McLean Gardens, Northwest Washington, Palisades, Spring Valley, Wesley Heights, Woodley Park, Parts of Northeast/Southeast/Southwest DC
Orders below the minimum will be marked up to the minimum fee.